Interactive drama techniques are woven throughout our offerings. Popular techniques include:
- Theatrical Re-enactment –Situations can be experienced, analysed & learned from, in the safety of drama.
- Forum Theatre – Learners controlling the Learning; Hot seating and Stop/Start commands put learners in control.
- Site Specific Learning Environments- Delivering Authentic and Relevant Experiences based on real life situations.
- Skills Practice- Practice in safety - but evoking the emotion of a real situation – Perform better in the Real World
- Custom Filmed Resources - to Remind, Challenge, Train or, Facilitate ongoing Interactivity.
Leader as a Coach
Effective Leadership is the foundation of a successful business. It’s the difference between a functioning group and a high performing team. Our goal is to develop professionals to better understand their role as leaders, how they show up as leaders, and by giving them the skills and confidence to nurture, motivate and develop their teams.
At the heart of all leadership is a series of human interactions. Never have emotional intelligence, inclusive leadership and empathy been more important resources within the successful leaders’ toolkit.
The most successful leaders in the world truly enjoy what they do. In fact, when asked, they consistently say that they feel they rarely ever “work.”
Prequel Coaching and Development engages the ‘hearts and minds’ of leaders by experiencing leadership challenges first hand. We design experiential techniques to deliver outcome-focused, scenario-based learning. Participants see the positive and negative impact of their leadership style on themselves and others and gain unique insight into their own behavior and how these behaviors influence their success as leaders.
Enhancing the Customer Experience
Good customer service is key to increased sales from repeat business, it protects and builds your brand and enhances your public image and it also leads to a positive and happy working environment for employees.
We will work with you to identify the most effective approach for your staff and your business, putting your customers at the heart of a custom training program.
Our experiential learning approach allows us to equip your teams with both the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to meet customer needs, furthering themselves and your business.
We immerse your staff in "as-real", scenario-based learning by re-enacting credible customer interactions, allowing participants to explore behaviors and challenges in a practical setting. This interactive training helps your staff to see the impact of their behaviors (for better or for worse) within each situation, as well as providing them with a language and confidence to tackle challenging situations when they arise.
One thing is indisputable: change is constant, especially in business. Companies that maintain the status quo risk limiting their success, so continued evolution is now recognized as a vital part and parcel of a business’ DNA.
Change, in whatever capacity, can be an unsettling time for organizations, especially when it impacts its greatest asset: people. The impact of change needs to be effectively managed and communicated throughout the organization.
Saying nothing is no longer an option. People talk, rumors arise and morale and productivity are often affected (even if the news is ultimately positive).
Individuals need to feel valued, motivated and part of a truly engaged team. A successful organization is one where everyone is aligned to the strategic values and vision.
Through creative techniques, our interactive sessions create an opportunity to explore,
experience and navigate change by understanding the challenges and working towards
more positive outcomes.
A lack of leadership is often seen as a roadblock to a team's performance.
Rather than focusing on ineffective teams, we focus on excellent teams to provide insights on what enables them to be a high functioning team. We explore the "energy" the team experiences in working together.
We give your leaders an engaging, interactive and insightful experience that will give them the tools they need to be effective team leaders
All of our programs are based on our LIFT Leadership Model and Process
The Opposing Forces That Create Your World-- Every Minute of Every Day
More than a hundred years ago, Albert Einstein addressed the scientific community, passionately presenting the idea that everything we see, hear, taste, touch, and smell is not matter, but energy. Everything that "matters" is energy.
· Our behaviors give us energy, which either move us toward our goals or away from our goals
· Moving from low levels to the higher levels increases productivity
· Our responsibility as leaders is to LIFT others to higher levels
· We experience a fixed mindset by reacting to our circumstances with worry, fear, doubt, anger, and guilt.
· It's important to understand how much energy we are giving to each level at any given time.
· Thoughts are indeed contagious and destructive/constrictive/disempowering energy can spread in an organization like a virus. "Group think" sets in, and these thoughts become group "fact”, and a company can implode.
Let us help you LIFT your organizational culture in a positive direction, improve innovation and change readiness, strengthen your leaders, and grow your business!